Wednesday, December 07, 2005

IS IT COINCIDENCE OR SOMEONE IS THERE WHO LISTENS TO YOU

Hey,is it a coincidence or what,I do not know.i was just surprised and could not believe for some time that she called me up.i was just thinking of her but due to some misunderstanding or my ego problem I did not want to call her or mail her but to my surprise she rang me up 4 times and alas.. I could not receive her call because my cell was not with me at that time(another surprise…generally wherever I go,I take my cell with me).and yaah I even removed her number from my cell so I was just wondering who might be this fellow,so by surprise when I called back the no, a sweet voice greeting me from the other side but how could I remember.i did not recognize her..it’s a long long time we had conversions with each other.at last she was to tell me her name,I was just taken by surprise and kept mum for a little while,then the talk began.

Generally what to talk,no such things we can share and I don’t know why she tried to talk to me may be she has some reason or other,I am not sure.it all went like this ..about frendz,their marriage,and about the city.i was just surprised to listen thjat the city where she was staying was not safe.i asked feeling lonely with no one to share ur feelings was too tough then this was the reality.she just wanted to listen from me..,I don’t know what exactly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin