Saturday, July 01, 2006

tough times ahead

to leave the job in one go and undergoing study is not an easy task.i got call for interview from different places i have applied for.iter 4thjuly,fddi 8th,iipm10th like that.i culd not decide whether to go to noida for appering fddi interview.i think m tech at last waitin 4 me.its very difficult to forget mba but then i hope i will do fpm programme after my m tech.lets see,after serving the most valuable 3 years of my life at piet ,to leave it at one go is difficult,i feel nostalgic to leave my collegues,my friends at piet bringing me sleepless nights but...i have to look 4 future.our group shattered,myself,bhabani,pandey,tuna ,subhasish and sitya all r dislocated(take the true meaning),hope every one do well in future ,me also.bye
Blog Widget by LinkWithin