Wednesday, December 03, 2008

INSAC08, Mumbai Trip and attack on India

I was too happy to board the Indigo flight from delhi airport to Mumbai as this was my first air trip, so excited about flying in the sky.Well dressed people, business managers , wealthy families generally board the aeroplane.The crew members were also too good , well trained in their behaviour and serving customers.Anyways the flight took off from Delhi airport at around 7.00AM.Just before lending at the mumbai CST I felt tremandous pressure.My head got completely out because of pressure difference and for almost 15 minutes i could not bear the pain.Horrible!!!!

Anyways lended at Mumbai airport at 9.30AM, straightway headed towards NPCIL auditorium where I had to attend the INSAC 2008, a nuclear conference organised by India Nuclear Society.

The conference saw some high profile policy makers, scientists, professors, delegations from Japan and France and different utilities in nuclear sector.The 3 day conference ended in a brilliant note with some brain storming issues. The conference highlighted basically the technical issues. I got Mr Mohd. Ansari a senior engineer from tarapur nuclear facility as my room partner in NBH guest house.he was so nice and charming person.Enjoyed his company there and exchanged thoughts on different issues.

On 25th night , got an oppurtunity to visit Kishore and Dipti , stayed there for one night and had expereience in travelling in Mumbai train.really its true that Mumbai locals are the nerves of Mumbai.

INSAC08 ended in a splendid manner and I took a taxi to Mumbai central railway station and had a glimpse of Siddhi Vinayak on the way to station. My Seat was confirmed at that time in Mumbai Delhi Rajdhani express.

The next morning (27thNov) was a terrible day for me.As i switched on my mobile , I had a sad message of sad demise of one of my Bhabhi ( Sada bhaina from my village) and 12 missed calls from my younger brother.When I called him, I got to know about the Mumbai attacks.

The terrorists fired at CST terminus, took over Taj, ho;ed up in Nariman house and trident and killed Mr hemant karkare and others .this was really sad and a direct attack to the country. I kept a eye on this the whole day.

The mumbai attacks left 100 crore Indians stuck to their TV sets as the fight continued for 3 more days.Over 200 killed, soldiers sacrificed their lives, people anger mounting on.This was perhaps for the first time people came all out against the so called politicians , blaming them for the attacks staright way. Enough is enough now. The soft stance of UPA on terrorirsm and loose talks of politicians and inefficiency of our home minister created a furore among aam aadmi and they came blaming all the way to the vote bank politics.

I cant find words to blame these politicians as I know that they can only bark like a dog and despite have the power to bite they cant do it as they cant leave their kursi and the so called vote bank.

Damn on them....

One solution:

I would rather die one day than die every day out of fear and anxiety.

Jai Hind..
Blog Widget by LinkWithin